WHAT IS JAW JOINT DISORDERS ?
Jaw Joint Disorders (TMJ disorders) are symptoms that arise form the problems with the muscles of the
jaw or with the parts of joint itself.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE?
- Flattening of teeth.
- Headaches and neck pain.
- Ear-aches and disturbed sleep problems.
- Clicking and popping sound while opening mouth.
- Stuck jaw.
- Tenderness of jaw muscles.
- Tooth sensitivity.
- Teeth breaking of from time-to-time.
Generalized Flattening of Teeth
Teeth Sensitive to Hot and Cold
- We are the first clinic in the State to correlate everyday pains like headaches, to dental problems..
- We undergone more than 60 hours of training in the treatment modalities.
- Have successfully treated patients and sent them home pain-free.