WHAT IS CHILDREN'S DENTISTRY ?
Children's dentistry (paedriatic dentistry) is a specialized branch of dentistry that deals with children's dental problems from birth to adolescence. Paedriatic dentists are also seen as educational resources for parents.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE?
- Discolouration/cavities of teeth
- Broken teeth due to a fall or an injury.
- Developing habits like thumb-sucking, lip-sucking, mouth-breathing etc.
- If the permanent teeth have erupted without the milk teeth falling.
- If the tongue does not extend beyond the lower lip.
- Expectant parents who visit the clinic for instructions for care for the newborn (neo-natal care).
- A child's first visit to the dentist (should occur before completion of a year).
- Irregular erupting teeth can be corrected with or without braces.
- Loss of milk teeth before permanent erupt.
- Teeth present at birth.
Broken Teeth Due To Injury
Teeth Reconstruction of Broken Teeth Due To Injury
Thumb Sucking/Lip Sucking
Tongue Not Moving out of Mouth
Teeth corrected with braces
Corrected without braces using myofunction appliance
Corrected without braces using interceptive method
Treatment with lingual braces
- We are the first fully-equipped clinic in the State that caters to all children's dental problems.
- We perform successful procedures like Restorations, Baby RCTs, Extractions, Space-Maintenance etc.
- We pioneered the concept of Myofunctional TherapyTM (Australia) to redirect developing irregularities, in order to avoid braces in later years.
- We provide pre-natal counselling in addition to preventive home care, diet counselling information on growth and development of children.