WHAT ARE GUM DISEASES ?
A gum disease, also known as a periodontal disease, is condition affecting the tissues surrounding the teeth.
Chronic infection in the gums has been correlated strongly to heart problems and sugar diseases (Diabetes Mellitus) as well as premature delivery in pregnant women.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE?
- Bad mouth odour
- Gum Bleeding
- Spongy/swollen gums
- Yellowish teeth
- Mobility of teeth
- Mouth dryness
- Food stuck in between teeth
We believe in preventive means to ensure a good overall disease-free mouth, including
- We help to determine the cause of disease.
- We practice preventive plaque build-up.
- We offer professional cleaning services.
- We perform advance procedures like root planning, tissue regeneration, pocket elimination surgeries both using lasers and conventional means.